Join our Team!
Do you have a passion for shredding and sharing your love of snowboarding with others? Then look no further…We are looking for new instructors to join our family and inspire anyone who is looking to become a snowboarder.
Job Role: Snowboard Instructor/Coach
Job Type: Seasonal Full-time / Part-time
Period: December ’23 – April ’24
Pay: Dependant on experience and availability – circa 30 hours a week.
Hold a Carte Professionalle or have an Instructor qualification capable of applying for a Carte Profesionalle.
Have the right to work in France.
Fluent in English.
Love snowboarding and sharing this with others.
As a Snowboard Instructor with us, you will:
- Provide expert snowboarding instruction to students ranging from beginners to advanced riders.
- Create a safe and positive learning environment that encourages growth and confidence.
- Adapt your teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of individuals and groups.
- Deliver constructive feedback and encouragement to help students improve their skills.
- Collaborate with fellow instructors and the management team to ensure a seamless experience for our guests.
- Hold a Carte Professionalle or have the ability to apply for one.
- Current up to date First Aid certificate.
- Competitive pay rate based on experience and certifications.
- Opportunity for professional development and training.
- Discounts on equipment ,merchandise and more.
- The chance to be part of a passionate team dedicated to delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Join us in making this winter season unforgettable for our guests. Apply now and be a part of the REAL Snowboarding family!
Get in touch and tell us why you think you are the right person for the job.
We look forward to hearing from you!